Project Underwriting ServicesIndustry data reflect that condos, co-ops, and PUDs represent approximately 10% to 15% of a lender’s total loan volume. Such loans, however, require specific and additional analysis (“Project Review” or “Project Approval”). As a result, some lenders miss out on opportunities to provide their clients with loan solutions as well as risking future client business. Lenders who complete Project Reviews “in-house,” without the requisite expertise, take on risks including the possibility of a repurchase requirement. STARS offers a team of experienced, single focused Project Review Specialists who complete in excess of 15,000 Project Reviews annually.
STARS Project Underwriting provides these benefits
- Documented support for Project Approval Determination for Loan File
- Experience in reading complex legal documents
- Knowledge on when to pursue alternative documentation
- Experience in dealing with conflicting or inadequate data
- An ability to explain to the client the need to disclose particular documents in support of the loan
STARS Simple Online Order System Existing Client Login
Self-Service Online Order System
Navigate easily through our five-step, self-service application. Control access privileges with distinct user IDs and passwords for particular channels and products. Effortlessly enter, update, and track orders. Pay in monthly installments and instantly view or export status and summary reports.
STARS Project Underwriting Menu
STARS offers a variety of underwriting services, including the ability to procure the required project documentation on behalf of the client. Services include:
GSE PROJECT REVIEWS
- Attached PUD
- DELRAP Review
- HRAP Review
STARS Persistent Pace
Have confidence that we will proactively work to obtain the required project documentation and ensure a two-day underwriting turnaround time. Knowledge that you will be kept up to date with timely communications regarding your project approval status.
STARS enables you to:
- Focus on sales and close more loans
- Utilize our project expertise to better service your clients
- Gain efficiencies while reducing training costs
- Effectively complete your loan file with underwriting rationale
and full documentation
- Mitigate risk
STARS Industry Influence
STARS experienced leaders are regular participants in project-related meetings with the FHA and the GSEs. We preview guideline updates and discuss potential impact to lenders and service providers.
STARS Project Underwriting Contact Information: